DISCLOSURE NOTICE IN TERMS OF SECTION 4 TO 7 OF THE GENERAL CODE OF CONDUCT OF THE FINANCIAL ADVISERS AND INTERMEDIARY SERVICES (FAIS) ACT, No 37 OF 2002
Please read carefully
This notice does not form part of the Insurance Contract or any other document.
It does however contain information, which is in your interest.
This notice is provided at inception of each policy and at annual anniversary/renewal.
1. YOUR BROKER (INSURANCE INTERMEDIARY)
The Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, Act No. 37, 2002 requires the broker as intermediary and as Financial Services Provider to supply and disclose certain information:
1. Details of the needs analysis on which a particular insurance solution is based.
2. Details of the scope, provisions and exclusions (including First Amounts Payable) of the policy/product being provided.
3. Details of commissions and fees earned by the intermediary. Such earnings are nevertheless stated in the policy schedule.
4. Details of any Conflict of Interest matters which need to be brought to your attention.
5. Details of how to Institute a claim. Nevertheless, full details of specific claims procedure are stated in the insurance policy wording.
6. Should you have a claim against your policy, please do the following:
• Notify your broker as soon as possible, at the address or by telephone as per the details provided by your broker, but not later than 30 days after the event.
• A claim form will be handed, faxed, e-mailed or posted to you as per your requirements. Complete this form and return it to your broker. The broker’s claims department will then attend to your claim.
• Should you have any difficulty, kindly contact your broker for assistance.
• No insurance party involved may request or induce in any manner, a policyholder, to waive any right or benefit conferred on the policyholder by or in terms of any financial services provided and any such waiver is null and void.
• Failure to provide all correct and full material information may influence an insurer on any claim arising under your contract of insurance
3. YOUR INSURER (AS RISK CARRIER WITH WHOM YOUR POLICY IS PLACED)
Name: Constantia Insurance Company Limited FSP No: 31111
Postal Address: P O Box 3518, Cramerview, 2060
Physical Address: Unit 3 Tulbagh, 360 Oak Avenue, Randburg, 2191
Telephone No: 011 686 4200
Facsimile No: 011 789 8828
Complaints: Contact Astrid Baynes on 011 686 4200
4. PREMIUMS AND FEES
Full details of premiums due by policy section are stated in the policy schedule.