A resource centre for Constantia’s legal
and financial documents
Knysna Bull MTB race Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Constantia Insurance Company Limited.
- The name of the competition is “2020 Knysna Bull”.
- The competition will run from 16 December 2019 until 16th January 2020.
- The prize, to a single winner, is comprised of:.
- Entry into the 2020 Knysna Bull Mountain Bike stage race – only ONE entry per person.
- Transport to and from the Knysna Bull
- Accommodation during the course of the Knysna Bull, specifically the 19th of February to the 22nd February 2020
- The winner will be selected by random draw, from those entrants that have:
- Answered the competition questions correctly
- Accept and Comply with the competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering this Competition, you declare that you are fit and capable of taking part in the 2020 Knysna Bull Stage Race
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to all participants within the Republic of South Africa.
- You are not eligible to participate in this competition if: a) You are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of Constantia Insurance Company Limited, its affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries or any other person who supplies goods or services in connection with the competition; b) You are a spouse, life partner, parent, child or sibling, immediate family member, business partner or associate of the persons specified in 7 (a) above;
- The winner will be drawn by the 22nd January 2020, contacted by the 23rd January 2020 and announced on social media by the 24th January 2020.
- Winners will be notified via email or telephone. An alternative winner will be drawn if, after three attempted messages, Constantia Insurance Company Limited cannot reach the initial winner.
- Winners will be requested to verify their identify sharing a copy of their ID.
- Winners must be in possession of a valid South African ID document or valid passport, and a bank account in their name.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Constantia Insurance Company Limited and their delivery agent do not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage and will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees required for purpose of using, applying or enjoying the prize won in this competition.
- Winners give Constantia Insurance Company Limited and its authorised agents consent to use their names and winning story for publicity purposes.
- Constantia Insurance Company Limited reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Constantia Insurance Company Limited and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Constantia Insurance Company Limited.
- By participating in this competition, you consent to: (i) the processing of your personal information by Constantia Insurance Company Limited and other companies in the Constantia Insurance Company Limited, any other of their operators, agents and subcontractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which Constantia Insurance Company Limited has about you; (iii) the retention by Constantia Insurance Company Limited of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention, and marketing purposes; (iv) Constantia Insurance Company Limited using your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of various companies in the Constantia Insurance Company Limited that may be of interest or value to you.
- You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying Constantia Insurance Company Limited in writing or by registering a block on any registry which Constantia Insurance Company Limited is bound by law to recognise. Constantia Insurance Company Limited will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. Constantia Insurance Company Limited will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
- These terms and conditions are also available by calling Jo Lennert on 021 007 4510 (standard Telkom rates apply).